Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Personal Milestone

(Gotta love the ever present muffin top! Ha Ha)

So this morning as Kip and I were laying in bed the girls came over and handed him our wedding DVD and they wanted to watch it so we popped it in. It's a slide show of our engagement pictures and my bridal pictures. One of my goals has been to fit in the pants I wore for my engagement pictures and I still had them hanging in my closet. They are a size 14 so I new I wasn't going to fit into them yet but after watching the DVD I decided to try them on just to see how close I was getting. Much to my shock, both pairs fit me perfectly. One was a pair of dark khakis and another a pair of jeans. So today I am really stoked. I FIT INTO A SIZE 14 PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I've been on some kind of high all day because I didn't realize I would fit into those yet. Funny things tho, when I look in the mirror, I look the same to me! Such is life right?

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! That is so amazing! Very very proud of you. All my pants that were tight are now quite loose so it's time for me to pull out some old pants and see where I get! :D Keep going. I have still been losing weight but for some reason I haven't been that strict about tracking my points in my system. I'm still loosing weight and I know that I'm not going over but it's harder to see my progress I don't know what my deal is, I'm super busy. But so are you so that's no excuse. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! Really proud of you for reaching this goal! So proud that I got under my 205 goal the only thing is that I messed up when we went to the baseball game. We hadn't eaten at all, I packed some veggies and diet coke and the security guard made me threw them away on my way into the stadium. I was so hungry I just ate whatever there was (i.e. pretzel, hot dog, churro, and I had a sprite. Grr I'm frustrated because i only ate parts of all those things and I just don't really have a way to track it. Well I'll just have to get back on track tomorrow. Good luck in ID, keep up the working out kick. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.