Hey there. Getting back into the WW plan was actually easier than I thought. Although portion control can be a little hard from time to time. Love the WW diary on android it makes it so easy. Thanks for that :D. I ate an almond snickers yesterday and then spit it out once it was in my mouth, after tasting it I quickly decided it was not worth my extra points. The funny things we do, but after a few days in the mode if I am already thinking about my points when I am putting things in my mouth doesn't that mean I am on the right track.
Tip: Found out that subway and panda express have some really yummy choices for very low points that fill me up. Also a whole bag of 94% fat free popcorn only about 2 points. My saving grace! :D
Hope you had a great date with Kip.
El
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the recipes they look really good. I know that my family would love those chicken balls.
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would let you know that I weighed in this morning and I dropped 2 pounds!! Wow for not even doing it a full week that is awesome. I was even kicking myself for using quite a few of my extra points yesterday. But I definitely feel more motivated. Thanks for your support to, you're a fantastic friend :D